PHP Point Of Sale is now offering a 30 day free trial for it's hosting service. This will allow you to use and test the system for free for 30 days with no risk. We hope this allows more people to try out the system and find out how great it is!
To signup for a 30 day free trial go to:
Monday, August 8, 2011
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
People often ask, why would you want a web based point of sale over a traditional point of sale system? Here are some great reasons why to choose a web based point of sale system
- Its accessible anywhere with Internet - As long as you have an internet connection, you can access your inventory, sales, reports..etc from anywhere. This just isn't possible with a traditional point of sale system.
- No software updates (if you use the "hosted" solution) - Since the software is web based on a server, all the improvements you get automatically. The software resides on a secure web server and is updated automatically! No updates ever!
- Automatic backups - Since your data resides on our servers, we take extra care to backup your data daily. You can still backup on your own to be extra sure too!
- Secure - If your computer gets stolen with your point of sale data on it, all your data is accessible and lost. On the other hand if your computer gets stolen with a web based point of sale system, your data is secure and you can be back up and running right where you left off.
- Easy to use - If you already know how to use a browser, you already know how to use a web based point of sale system.
Posted by Chris Muench at 2:41 PM