Roadmap for 2018
PHP Point Of Sale will focus on the following for 2018
In 16.1 we have plans to have a full featured API that will allow other programs and workflows to work with our system. You will be able to update items, check inventory, and create sales programmatically via a simple REST API.
2. Improving Woo Commerce Integration
We plan to improve the performance of our woo commerce integration as well as add support for shipping, weights, and dimensions
3. Improving Barcode Printing
We plan to allow to print to more barcode label sizes and templates
4. Improving worksflows
- Inventory counting: A highly requested feature is to make sure you count all the items and if you don't have the system let you know. This will be added
- Transfers: Transfers are often confusing because of the way the workflow is and is hard to know what is going out vs in. We plan to simplify this.
- Excel import/export: For multi-locaiton outlets it is has been requested to be able to import quantity, recorder levels for specific locations. We plan to add this
5. Custom fields for items and item kits
We already have custom fields for employees, suppliers, and customers but a big request has been for items and item kits. This will be added soon!